A A

It needs instructions. I don't get the purpose or objective of the "game".

infernet89 responds:

The most famous games on the history didn't have any "how to play" section.
This don't have it either, but looking at medal ranking a lot of people figure it out how to end the game.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

This game community content is awful. The weapons of the tvs are overpowered and need to be nerfed. Also people looks like can't design and 9/10 of bosses spam the goddamn sword in aretarded way. Good idea, but it needs to have bosses that actually have a good pattern and that don't look like are made by a 6 year old.

Retro Platformer Retro Platformer

The idea of switching screens is very similar to the game "Continuity", but with uglier graphics.

Sector 21 Sector 21

VVVVVV/10

Not a bad game. Only problem is there are plenty of games that use this idea of gravity.

Fifteen puzzle Fifteen puzzle

The game doesn't tell you what is its objective. I suppose that you have to put the numbers in order, but as there is no explanation or tutorial I won't waste my time trying to discover it.

Traffic Wonder HD Traffic Wonder HD

Played a few levels and I was more time watching load screens than actually playing. The game has pretty nice graphics for a flash but the gameplay is a bit boring. Also, the ads ALWAYS between levels are annoying.

Fitness Club Cleaning Fitness Club Cleaning

The game is extremely short and too easy.

MurderDeathBall MurderDeathBall

Broken unfinished game. It is unplayable. On my second try the ball got stuck infinitely in an horizontal bounce.

XPEHO3ABP responds:

sorry about that

TSHMUP TSHMUP

"Quarth" videogame ripoff, and worse than original.

Stick G2 Stick G2

The game is broken. It stopped working after the ¿end? of the first level. The gameplay is old and derivative.

jezus101 responds: